Important Info for our Customers – Covid-19 will not impact our essential services to you
The health and safety of our Customers and Employees is a top priority, and our thoughts are with those impacted by the Coronavirus global pandemic.
As your fuel supplier, we are considered an “essential business” and will continue to serve your fuel needs as before. Our management team is committed to taking every precaution to keep our Customers, Employees, and Communities safe and have implemented the following changes in our operations during this state of emergency:
- Our office hours will remain the same, and we are ready to answer calls for delivery requests, billing questions, information on your account, and more. That said, in support of social distancing we are discouraging in-person customer contact. Please try calling us with questions first. We are happy to serve you masked and in person, if need be
- Making a payment: Payments can be mailed, or better yet, you can access your account online to pay by debit or credit card. You can also process what is called an e-check which is the same as writing a check – the money comes out of your checking account.
- Please call our office if you need assistance setting-up your online access or if you want a Customer Service Rep to take your payment over the phone.
- Fuel deliveries will continue as usual. However, due to the severity of the coronavirus outbreak, we are asking you to avoid approaching our drivers when they make deliveries or perform any service inside or outside your home or business.
- We ask will-call customers can help us by making sure that you order deliveries well in advance so that we can avoid having to do a bleed and start or pressure test. This ensures that our driver does not have to enter your home.
However, if our driver needs to enter the home or business to start equipment, we ask that everyone maintain at least a six-foot distance between themselves and the driver once he has entered the building.
In the event we have to close any of our office, we have plans in place to continue operations, with office staff and management working from remote locations. Call forwarding will assure you always have a person to help you 24/7. With our online database and communication systems, we can securely access all business and customer information, as well as communicate with all drivers in order to keep our service to you as seamless as possible.
All of these precautions are made with the safety of our Customers, Employees and Communities in mind. Please call our office with any questions or concerns. For clarification on this or any other matter related to your account, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.